Birther issue laid to rest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Does any of this matter? The man is doing all he can to subvert and destroy the Constitution and individual liberty as most presidents do.

As a naturalized citizen it's damn disheartening to see how ignorant, stupid and uncaring most of my fellow citizens are about US history. Naive to the fact that the nationalistic, militaristic federal government is exactly the same type of government men died to throw off April 19, 1775... :(

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really can't believe anyone seriously thinks that the presidential vetting processes would let an extremely important fact like not being a natural born citizen slide by.

Birthers are grasping at straws at best and are latent racists at worst.

You can voice your disagreement with the President's politics all you want, but if you believe the entire political system is corrupt to its core (and John McCain didn't challenge it), you're probably clinically paranoid and should seek medical attention.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since when is questioning the qualifications of a president considered "racist".

AMEN!!! I'm so f'n sick of being called racist just because I question his policies! Nobody ever called a black (and I say black because "African American" doesn't mean crap unless you were born in Africa and moved here and became a citizen! we don't call white people french, german, italian, dutch, swiss,etc....american) guy racist for questioning a white president. It's just another tactic to belittle anyone who doesn't bow to his feet.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.gifbin.com_bin_478swyu02393.gif

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since when is questioning the qualifications of a president considered "racist".

Questioning is fine. Continuing to persist with zero evidence for the birther case and mountains of evidence against it shows an ulterior motive or naivete.

You had a birth certificate in 2008. You have the long version now. There were NEWS PAPER ARTICLES days after he was born announcing his birth in Hawaii (the newspaper, btw, no longer exists under that name, but merged with another newspaper a couple years back).

What proof do you want? Birthers say they want a birth certificate. They got one 3 years ago. Now they just make claims without evidence.

AMEN!!! I'm so f'n sick of being called racist just because I question his policies! Nobody ever called a black (and I say black because "African American" doesn't mean crap unless you were born in Africa and moved here and became a citizen! we don't call white people french, german, italian, dutch, swiss,etc....american) guy racist for questioning a white president. It's just another tactic to belittle anyone who doesn't bow to his feet.
I'm not calling you a racist for questioning his policies. I'm saying you may be racist if you persist with saying he was born in Kenya against a mountain of evidence with no evidence of your own besides knee-jerking a "PHOTOSHOP!!!" response. Do you want him to personally pay every single American a visit and let them see and touch his birth certificate? But that own't be enough for some, they'll claim it was a forgery too. So what do you want? Really? What do you want?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and I say black because "African American" doesn't mean crap unless you were born in Africa and moved here and became a citizen!

Doesn't that kind of describe Obama? :D Not to mention, I've known a few white "African-Americans".

For the record, Koshinn - I must be crazy as bat sh*t, as I do believe the political system is corrupt to it's core.

Latest posts

Top Bottom