Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I missed getting back to HoLeChit in time yesterday as I was on the phone with my doc's nurse when he posted he could come by. So waiting to hear back on when we can meet up.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Wild, how did this get started?
Some dude named @Bocephus123 in Tulsa decided to get rid of a bunch of his stuffies and put them in a box. Then he offered the box free to others to take and or leave more stuffies and pass it on.

Bocephus then abruptly quit the forum in October.

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Some dude named @Bocephus123 in Tulsa decided to get rid of a bunch of his stuffies and put them in a box. Then he offered the box free to others to take and or leave more stuffies and pass it on.

Bocephus then abruptly quit the forum in October.
Do we know if Bocephus is still alive? I just keep thinking of warning signs for suicide like giving away personal items......

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
We will miss him, but the "treasure" idea is a hoot. Let's keep it going, and eventually start recycling back to previous holders. This could last for years.....

Do we know if Bocephus is still alive? I just keep thinking of warning signs for suicide like giving away personal items......
I bet he comes back. He’s taking a break. I texted him the other day and he texted right back. Keeping the lines open hoping he’ll jump back in soon

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0

Bocephus then abruptly quit the forum in

Do we know if Bocephus is still alive? I just keep thinking of warning signs for suicide like giving away personal

Wild, how did this get started?
Go back and read the first post and you’ll understand, then get in line to get a turn at getting it, after it travels around a while it’ll make it back up this way !!

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I called him in early November to see if he still wanted one of the items that I posted in “Free Stuff “. He changed his mind and seemed bitter about something that had happened on OSA. He didn’t share what that was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom