Books you'd like to see made into movies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would you post that!!!! I hate clowns!!! ACK!!! Probably why "IT" scared the "sh" out of me. That book has soooo much potential for fantastic horror and the movie they made was soooo bad, it has to be redone now. With today's CGI, it could be amazingly horrifying.. It should be remade just for the simple fact the first movie was so bad.

If anyone hasn't read the book, you should, it's a great scary SK story.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Major horror, sci-fi fan all my life. My favorite book as a kid was Robert Heinleins "Stranger In A Strange Land", it would make a great movie.

Any of Carlos Castenada's first trilogy or any of the books after the trilogy for that matter, my favorite of the trilogy being "A Seperate Reality".

The Americans need to finish the other 2 movies in Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy like the Swedes already have, Ive seen the other 2 Swedish versions and I really liked their versions and the girl who plays Lisbeth Salander. "The Girl Who Played With Fire" should be the next movie filmed in the series over here.

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read "The Hunt for Red October", then saw the movie, when it came out. Thought it was pretty faithful to the book, which was an awesome read and the movie was great with or without reading the book. I read it, wife didn't; we both enjoyed the movie.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"The Hunt for Red October" is one of the few movies that I enjoyed nearly as much as the book. Lonesome Dove is another that I watch at least annually and is one of my favorite novels. As I posted before I'd like to see Clancy's "Without Remorse" become a movie and "Paul Revere's Ride" while not a novel but a fantastic true story would make a great movie.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
will NOT see anything Stephen King, refuse to pay my $$$$$ to build his bank account to spread his anti-guns views.

Agree with 'American Sniper' and ANYTHING by Larry Flynn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom