Built my first kitchen table ghost gun. You can do it, too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the seasonal giving spirit I was gifted a ghost gun by a good friend, whom I won’t name, who know that I enjoy firearms and even occasionally assembling my own from parts. This is my first ever actual ghost gun built from non-serialized parts. I built it in under an hour on my kitchen table. I highly recommend you find one of these kits yourself and built one before they’re gone. I won’t be giving any instructions for building the completed gun, so, don’t ask.

IMG_2392.jpegIMG_2393.jpegIMG_2395.jpeg

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
first congrats.

Now for your no ask statement. You sound like people at work with their hero secrets, I don’t understand the mindset of not helping someone in a hobby or helping train at work. Nice job.

Typically old dude’s trying to stay revelent. You should have made a video of the process to encourage others, guess I’ve never felt like I needed to hide my knowledge to feel superior and let a kids or adult struggle. Everything I did in life on my own was a struggle at first, always appreciated the tips as not being a genius.

I love people like @swampratt he shows his project and gives advice and tips.

There is others on here that work on watches, plumbing, heat and air etc

thanks but your better than that statement imo. JMO

now I feel bad but you might want to think how that sounds, In my world it was always someone trying to project they thought everything is a piece of cake NOT

Sorry you a good member and I’m sure I’m wrong for that feeling.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL! Sounds like some entitlement bullspit. ;) Besides how am I supposed to hold the old VHS Camcorder with my hands busy assembling this fine piece of firearms history?

I’m just worried the libitards will come after me for showing ya’ll the next generation of ghost guns. This one would probably pass through a metal detector.

The ammunition is probably a little on the weak side; but it is subsonic, hearing safe, and non-toxic.

It even came with practice targets. I’ll take pictures of those and show you all later.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
first congrats.

Now for your no ask statement. You sound like people at work with their hero secrets, I don’t understand the mindset of not helping someone in a hobby or helping train at work. Nice job.

Typically old dude’s trying to stay revelent. You should have made a video of the process to encourage others, guess I’ve never felt like I needed to hide my knowledge to feel superior and let a kids or adult struggle. Everything I did in life on my own was a struggle at first, always appreciated the tips as not being a genius.

I love people like @swampratt he shows his project and gives advice and tips.

There is others on here that work on watches, plumbing, heat and air etc

thanks but your better than that statement imo. JMO

now I feel bad but you might want to think how that sounds, In my world it was always someone trying to project they thought everything is a piece of cake NOT

Sorry you a good member and I’m sure I’m wrong for that feeling.

WTF are you even talking about with this? Do you not understand the OP's comments were mostly sarcastic? This is a wooden gun kit, complete with instructions.

Lighten up, Francis...

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF are you even talking about with this? Do you not understand the OP's comments were mostly sarcastic? This is a wooden gun kit, complete with instructions.
Here’s what I was going to post. Too many passive aggressive people acting like everything was a joke….sad really as I was interested. My BAD.

We’ll post tips you learned, the YouTube videos that help. I’m not a gunsmith like you. What checks did you go through timing the pistol?

Heres the one that made me sad. The man was needing a little help, I see @SPDguns stepped in. For a retired gunsmith he seems to really be a asset to the site.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/smith-and-wesson-64-5.370782/#post-4183797

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom