Can George Zimmerman Get a Fair Trial?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I posted this the other day.
:from USAcarry.com:
Those who carry must go out of their way to avoid conflict and confrontations.
We must be more mellow and discreet with an easy-going attitude.
Just because we can legally carry a concealed weapon does not make us police officers nor vigilantes.
We should not have a macho, emotional, killer instinctive reaction, but rather avoid trouble, use non-emotional judgment, and de-escalate confrontations.

Last edited:

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted this the other day
from USAcarry.com:

Those who carry must go out of their way to avoid conflict and confrontations.
We must be more mellow and discreet with an easy-going attitude.
Just because we can legally carry a concealed weapon does not make us police officers nor vigilantes.
We should not have a macho, emotional, killer instinctive reaction, but rather avoid trouble, use non-emotional judgment, and de-escalate confrontations.

Some of the wisest words typed on this board.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You've lost me now. I don't even know where you are.
In closing, I'd like to say that it doesn't matter what happens in the trial. Zimmerman will be either a hero or a martyr to super ninga mall cops everywhere. Nothing good will come of it.

And by gosh if Zimmerman was open carrying all of this could have been avoided to begin with. Cause that's just how it is. If Martin had known Zimmerman was carrying he'd have never started bashing Zimmerman's head into the ground. So the moral of this story is "If you're gonna carry, open carry". After all that just makes things fair.

Latest posts

Top Bottom