Can I get a ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

It's been that kind of a day! Glad its almost over.

I feel you, bro. Sometimes I need to just vent. I don't have a lot of folks I hang out with, mainly due to my crappy schedule, but venting here often leads to bad vibes and responses. I did recently on another forum and it didn't go well, either.

Oh well... the internet is a haven for trolls. Venting here may let you get some steam out, but if you read many responses, you're sure to get bagged on. Better to bottle it up, apparently.

Good luck, man.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I've moved up at work(supervisor/administration) most weeks are like yours.

That's why there are bars, pubs, drinking establishments, beer joints, honky tonks, and juke joints.

I'm a cigar smoker but I do have a pack of menthol Marlboro hidden in my man-cave. I usually just smoke one menthol with either an old-fashion, sazerac, or a beer.

I sit out on the patio and it usually depends on how I feel as to the music I listen to, what I drink, and that one and only one menthol I smoke.

Cheers!!!

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't smoke anything anymore. I think its been about 6 years since I quit the last time.
Now, I mostly shoot (bullets or arrows), hunt, reload, swim, run, or lift weights to help with stress. Bourbon is also a welcome drink in the evenings, although it conflicts with working out.

Music is a great healer! Since you shared a few songs I will do the same.
Here are some songs that help me relax on different occasions

Prost!

Last edited:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My two all time, hands down, main mixed drinks.

The Sazerac and the Old Fashioned. Traditional, traditional, traditional...no straying from these recipes!!!

*** Lets see if I can download these from my phone*** I absolutely cannot use my work computer.

If they don't work...I'll fix them tonight from home.

Love these drinks with a GREAT Cuban cigar.....or once in a while a menthol cig. Along with some music to match!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom