Candace Owens gives her opinion on George Floyd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand, I'm from the stance that I can't hear enough view points, or take in enough info, unless I've already determined that they're not worth my time lol. I'll always give them them my attention at least once though and go from there.

I listened to her.
Great speaker she is.
I do like her points.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No disrespect but this is how my brain works .

So everyone should listen to it but everyone will not.
Will my life change if I listen to it?
My life has never changed even when we get a new president none of my way of living has ever changed.
Probably because I have always worked for my money.

But tomorrow I will listen to it and If my life changes. Then I will go from there :)

Yea my brain works in odd ways sometimes.
It may not change your life but she has the ability to help change thousands of blacks people’s lives. She is very bright and cares about not just blacks but everyone. She ain’t afraid to tell it like it is. There is a reason blacks stuck on the plantation can’t stand her.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
she has the ability to help change thousands of blacks people’s lives

That is a big problem.
Some public speaker says something and make people act a certain way.
It is so sad all people are not intelligent enough to take care of their self and survive in this world without causing issues for others.

It is not that hard ..Work...Make money .. Pay bills ..Eat leave others alone and mind your own business.
Sad Sad Sad. Now I know what many mean by sheeple.

Do not get me wrong she said good things and if people listen and follow her that is great.

I suppose some churches are the same way ..Preach hell fire and fear and keep people acting a certain way.
Simpletons I suppose are everywhere.
Back under my rock.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC, she is leading the "Blexit" movement(?), which is an exodus of black Americans from the Democrat party. She's an intelligent conservative woman. Though I don't always agree with every point she makes, she knows her stuff!
She is the founder of the Blexit movement. And I agree, I'm not always 100% with her, but in general, in broad terms, I think she's incredible.

That is a big problem.
Some public speaker says something and make people act a certain way.
It is so sad all people are not intelligent enough to take care of their self and survive in this world without causing issues for others.

It is not that hard ..Work...Make money .. Pay bills ..Eat leave others alone and mind your own business.
Sad Sad Sad. Now I know what many mean by sheeple.

Do not get me wrong she said good things and if people listen and follow her that is great.

I suppose some churches are the same way ..Preach hell fire and fear and keep people acting a certain way.
Simpletons I suppose are everywhere.
Back under my rock.

She doesn't want them to 'follow' her. She wants them to wake up and think and stop listening to the BS the left tells them, that they are oppressed, that they can't make it in "whitey's" society, that the odds are stacked against them, that they are doomed to fail, etc. They need to wake up and realize and believe that if they'll do the things you're talking about, and more, they absolutely CAN and WILL succeed. Don't have kids as a teenager. Don't drop out of school. Don't take the government handouts, work your butt off in school and on the job and you will prosper. Don't fall into the same old traps so many inner city and urban youth and minorities do, these things inevitably lead to dependence, hatred and discontent.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People need to not take the word "follow" so seriously lol...... it can be said that we all "follow" OSA.... or at the very least.... 2A rights.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never heard of her before. I don't get on Twitter or TwoFaceBook. She gets it. I wished more people would listen to her and think about it.
I don’t get on Twitter or wasteoflifebook either. I found out about her on YouTube. There are some really good conservative blacks that have channels on there. Anthony Brian Logan, Brandon Tatum, Kevin’s Corner, and some others. Those are the ones I mostly listen too. Oh and don’t forget the hodge twins ( conservative twins).

Latest posts

Top Bottom