Candace Owens gives her opinion on George Floyd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
No disrespect but this is how my brain works .

So everyone should listen to it but everyone will not.
Will my life change if I listen to it?
My life has never changed even when we get a new president none of my way of living has ever changed.
Probably because I have always worked for my money.

But tomorrow I will listen to it and If my life changes. Then I will go from there :)

Yea my brain works in odd ways sometimes.

I understand, I'm from the stance that I can't hear enough view points, or take in enough info, unless I've already determined that they're not worth my time lol. I'll always give them them my attention at least once though and go from there.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everybody has a opinion, depending on what side of the street your standing on. Some people are able to use words and vocabulary sharper then others. We all have talent.

I agree with her, speaks her wording well....What type of work does she do, you know for a pay check to cover the bills last year, next year ?

However, I follow no one but my faith in God.

Another couple years she'll be in Hollywood,....telling you that You need a bath.

Just like the the ones today in Hollywood, only twenty years ago we thought they were....hip.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody has a opinion, depending on what side of the street your standing on. Some people are able to use words and vocabulary sharper then others. We all have talent.

I agree with her, speaks her wording well....What type of work does she do, you know for a pay check to cover the bills last year, next year ?

Another couple years she'll be in Hollywood,....telling you that You need a bath.

Just like the the ones today in Hollywood, only twenty years ago we thought they were....hip.

Honestly have no clue what you are babbling about here pertaining to Hollywood. Wasn't asking you to change your religion, follow means to keep an eye on in social media.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really, I just like the fact that someone, anyone, is thinking this through instead of just feeling it. Yes, there is emotion, but she is applying logic and reason to an emotionally charged situation, and that alone is refreshing.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Candace Owens is a brave new hope. Articulate, well-spoken, well-reasoned and not following the politically correct crowd. She is castigated by the left and minorities for thinking and reason. She has testified in front of Congress about her views on 'white supremacy.' Her stance is pretty much that welfare and lack of fathers is a much bigger threat to the black community than any small amount of white supremacy out there in America.

And being a hottie doesn't hurt, either.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

She started out working with YouTube to present her views and opinions, and she gained some credibility, thus her YouTube channel was monetized enough to help her out. She was then hired by Charlie Kirk at Turning Point USA. In that capacity, she and Charlie and others have appeared at colleges to present their seminars and take questions from the attendees. She has been asked onto FOX News shows a number of times, but I don't know if she is paid for those appearances.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom