Carbon Negative product?...yeah, right...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to try some of this drink you all speak of. What is the taste and flavor similar to? More like coffee, tea or neither?

It is a pretty unique flavor. I like it, but some consider it an aquired taste. Kinda like weak coffee crossed with green tea and some hay... it is nice with a little honey, the vanilla flavored stuff is good too. Half of South America drinks Yerba mate like we drink coffee...so I don't understand why I have to buy this over priced hippy dippy name brand yerba...I used to get it in big kilo bags for a reasonable price...

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one trying to increase their carbon footprint? I look at it as immortality. If I can make a really huge dent, maybe with will make up for the meaningless, trite accomplishments I have made in my life.

Since methane is a big green house no no,... I have gone on a cabbage diet. I use my car to check my mail. I gather used tires and foam and burn them in my backyard. What else can I be doing to create a bigger impact?

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a pretty unique flavor. I like it, but some consider it an aquired taste. Kinda like weak coffee crossed with green tea and some hay... it is nice with a little honey, the vanilla flavored stuff is good too. Half of South America drinks Yerba mate like we drink coffee...so I don't understand why I have to buy this over priced hippy dippy name brand yerba...I used to get it in big kilo bags for a reasonable price...

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll check into it. Where's the best place to buy around the metro?

Latest posts

Top Bottom