Cashless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Won’t do cashless and I won’t order my food on a kiosk ! Screw Them !!!

I'll do cashless but don't put that little "baby" kiosk thingee sitting on the table in my face when it's time to order ... Or pay. **** that ****. You barely waited on me and sat a huge group of people -- half of them kids screaming "MOM!! MOM!! MOM!!" at the top of their lungs while mom sits at the other end of the 3 tables pushed together end to end, sucking red wine thru a straw. 🤨🤨🤨 So you can just take my order ... And my money (cash or card) ... And earn that tip you are gonna whine about not getting if you make me do that part of your job for you. 🤬🤷

Now get off my lawn!! 🤨😉🤣🤣🤣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It needs to be mentioned that most teenagers today don’t know how to count or make change for cash. They just stick the change in their pocket, because the customer owes them for having to work.

That does NOT go well for them when I'm the customer. I rarely leave less than a 40-50% tip, and I have been known to leave a 100% tip. I was a server/bartender for years. I get it. BUT God help you if you do not bring me back my change. I'm the one who gets to make that decision, not you, you spoilt, entitled, sniveling little ****. 🤨

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are many arguments for cash, many against. The sad part is one should know their tracking Everything, especially gun and ammo purchases, and it's not just the government, it's the banks and credit card companies. I understand the comment "it's un American to not pay taxes," however isn't it un American to send your tax dollars and get loans for all the things many of us don't agree with? Isn't it un American to enforce tax collection at the end of a gun? We vote, but over and over the same people get into office and pay attention not to us but their corporate overlords.

With that said I applaud businesses who accept cash. Little Mike's Hamburgers takes cash, and gives a small discount for cash. I do not think this is for Tax Evasion, he believes that cash is the most anonymous way to pay for goods and services. In the bug serving soy boy future I would suspect eating a burger may be a crime!

I am not advocating tax evasion, get your cash at the bank if you hate atm fees. Every dollar you spend in cash advocates human interaction, every dollar you spend on a card supports the big banks.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I learn something new on OSA daily. Didn’t realize some poor shmuck trying to make it by on $7.25 an hour to put gas in their worn out cavalier to make it to work and deal with grumpy old farts were automatically theives.. Good info.

Haha! There are a myriad of was to steal from an employer. And the temptation is great. Greater when you're an entitled piece of **** who thinks you are not getting paid what you are "owed". 🤷

Latest posts

Top Bottom