Cashless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! There are a myriad of was to steal from an employer. And the temptation is great. Greater when you're an entitled piece of **** who thinks you are not getting paid what you are "owed". 🤷
Not sure economic status is limited to the broke down dicks when it comes to thievery.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You think the folks selling firearms in the classifieds on this site for a profit are reporting that profit on their taxes as income?

Honest question.

Don't get your knickers in a twist about people not paying all their taxes when some of your best buddies don't pay all of theirs either.
Read Mark 12:17

As for selling guns for a profit. Of all the guns I have sold, I don’t think this has ever happened to me. If it did, I would pay my taxes on it.

I would also argue a gun here and there does not have the same impact as a cash salary with federal, state, social security, unemployment, etc taxes are not being captured. It is a drop in the bucket compared to an annual salary in cash.

My thoughts anyway for what they are worth.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure economic status is limited to the broke down dicks when it comes to thievery.
Oh no ... I'm not saying that at all. Just that the temptation was great. Especially if you had rent ... Or an electric payment due and no money to pay it with.

Sometimes, just because ... Because the opportunity presented itself.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The poor guy is dishonest? Look at our politicians, at least with the poor guy we have an accurate accounting via cash of cost, inventory and income. Our politicians and banks steal billions per month, and we never can get an accurate accounting. Pragmatism, that is why many are saying a cashless society is good. More money will be stolen in the advent of a totally cashless society.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learn something new on OSA daily. Didn’t realize some poor shmuck trying to make it by on $7.25 an hour to put gas in their worn out cavalier to make it to work and deal with grumpy old farts were automatically theives.. Good info.
Didn’t say that but glad you interjected your perspective.

Do you think restaurants lose more money by theft or a credit card fees? Theft is my answer.

I was questioned on an application that if taking home a pen from work was considered theft. I answered yes.

Got the job btw.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Read Mark 12:17

As for selling guns for a profit. Of all the guns I have sold, I don’t think this has ever happened to me. If it did, I would pay my taxes on it.

I would also argue a gun here and there does not have the same impact as a cash salary with federal, state, social security, unemployment, etc taxes are not being captured. It is a drop in the bucket compared to an annual salary in cash.

My thoughts anyway for what they are worth.
So we'll abide by whatever Caesar deems fit?

Glad our Founders didn't take such a cuck view of the King.

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Age Check for cashless.
1) Gas Credit Cards (Kerr-McGee Texaco Apco Phillips 66 & ETC) To help stop robberies of Gas Station)
2) Milk Bottle first 24 hour store (Robbed several times per week) Some times the police would catch a second robber when responding to the first robbery.

7-11 started using drop safes to get change, to cut down on being robbed.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn’t say that but glad you interjected your perspective.

Do you think restaurants lose more money by theft or a credit card fees? Theft is my answer.

I was questioned on an application that if taking home a pen from work was considered theft. I answered yes.

Got the job btw.
Did you say people that aren’t smart enough to make over minimum wage steal. Lol. Glad you didn’t steal that pen accidentally.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would a restaurant that hires folks who can’t get a job making above minimum wage want to deal with cash?

Did you say people that aren’t smart enough to make over minimum wage steal. Lol. Glad you didn’t steal that pen accidentally.

No, I know you interpreted the way you wanted to but not getting a job above minimum wage may have nothing to do with intelligence.

Here's you an example. Intelligent, maybe; unhirable, definitely.

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1770163268432146515?s=20

1711138134628.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom