CHARLOTTESVILLE — A chaotic and violent day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF THIS PROVES TO BE TRUE, it comes right out of community organizer Saul Alinsky's, "In the beginning the organizer's first job is to create the issues or problems."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ccupy-activist-obama-supporter-jason-kessler/
Report: Charlottesville Racist Leader Was Former Occupy Activist, Obama Supporter
by JOEL B. POLLAK 15 Aug 2017
"The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) reports that Jason Kessler, the organizer of last Saturday’s white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, is rumored to be a former Occupy Wall Street activist and supporter of Barack Obama."...

Is it wrong of me that I want this to be true?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh this is going to get good.....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...lle-violence/ar-AAqadzp?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

www.memeologist.com_wp_content_uploads_2017_04_4705c1f97f031f55bc9509fa8fdf9089065460ec5cd4140.gif

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You now whats so funny to me is, the Democratic party was where the clan got its start and now it's came back to bite them in the butt.

Hypocrisy of the Democratic Party is not a new phenomenon. They fought for slavery and now throw out the word racist at every chance. The statues that are coming down were once men Democrats idolized. And, what I don't understand is how most blacks today support the Democratic Party after knowing the history of the party.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You now whats so funny to me is, the Democratic party was where the clan got its start and now it's came back to bite them in the butt.

Hypocrisy of the Democratic Party is not a new phenomenon. They fought for slavery and now throw out the word racist at every chance. The statues that are coming down were once men Democrats idolized. And, what I don't understand is how most blacks today support the Democratic Party after knowing the history of the party.

2017-08-15-fb000477_fixed.jpg

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep my point exactly, I didn't have time to type it all out early. Well said, I had seen early on CNN that now their pissed because Trump said there is blame to be shared on both sides. Of course there is, we have a constitutional right in this country to peacefully protest ,weather we agree or not with each other,but the left certainly doesn't see it that way.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom