Cheap handguns that have proven to be reliable for you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This polymer 80 PFC9 was $249 on black Friday with free shipping. Has suppressor height night sites, threaded barrel and came with 3 mags (and a rebate for a 4th). It runs like a sewing machine.
20231218_232553.jpg

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a Taurus 709 slim on trade a decade ago, ugly trigger but very predictable, can’t begin to give an accurate round count but became my beater carry gun. Zero failures. Not 1

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like buying "expensive" guns at inexpensive prices 🤣. I have 2 different Ruger Single Six's I paid under $300 for; a Dan Wesson 357 that I traded into for less than $200; a High Standard semiauto 22 that came in less than $300; plus a Colt pre Woodsman for $400. And all but the DW were in last 2 years! And no issues from any so far...

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d like to say that two of my favorites are made by Ruger.
Remember when you could purchase a 10/22 at Walmart for $150 or a Mk1 or Mk2 pistol at the gun show for $235?
We run those 22’s in the Chevy sportsman challenge events (anyone remember those?)
Shot bricks of ammo during training sessions and for what ever else we could think of and they would just work. Piles of magazines that always seemed to work well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom