Cheap hobby suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I found the hobby. I went to a music store yesterday and got a $29 set of 7 harmonicas. I've already learned part of a blues tune and the intro to Piano Man. Even my wife is learning on one of them.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get yourself a GOOD guitar and start playing, That will eat up alot of time and with me never gets boring. DO NOT buy a cheap pos guitar get a decent one with good sound and an easy action or it will ruin it for you! If you have questions about makes and models then you can p.m. me and I will try to help.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RC planes...me and my son are about to get into this. I can see lots of time spent flying these cool planes.

RC Airplanes are alot of fun. Save yourself a lot of heartache and get a great planes flight simulator for the computer. One or two crashes and it will have paid for itself.

Only real problem with RC Air in Oklahoma is the wind. Depending on the size of the craft, the days which you can fly are limited. I fly, but I drive RC trucks more. They can be run almost year round and even a really good crash will only set you back 5-15$ most of the time. And the repairs are cheap and done with a screwdriver and pliers. With plans repairs are done with balsa wood, super glue (CA as it's known in the hobby), Film and an iron.

Latest posts

Top Bottom