Cheaper Than Dirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still get their catalog and email offers.

The catalog goes to the burn barrel and the emails get deleted.
I'll never do business with them again after they have raped the shooting community.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
F!#$ed over the shooting community twice in a row during two scares. This last one actually prompted them to jump-ship from selling firearms (a decision they quickly realized was idiotic).

I use torn up pages from their catalogs as packing material to ship knives to and fro for online deals.

I never hesitate to give them a negative review when someone is asking about them.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
F!#$ed over the shooting community twice in a row during two scares. This last one actually prompted them to jump-ship from selling firearms (a decision they quickly realized was idiotic).

I use torn up pages from their catalogs as packing material to ship knives to and fro for online deals.

I never hesitate to give them a negative review when someone is asking about them.

You don't worry that the people you trade with will think you buy crap from CTD and that your a DB for doing so? That's like taking pies to the church auction in beer flats. LOL. Just messin with ya EZ.

I still see their advertisements, they still seem to have some good deals. I haven't caved yet and hope I don't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom