Chevy Dealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have traded with Dave Lippert, now with Hudiburg in MWC, since 1987. He's a good guy. Keep in mind, however, he is a salesman trying to make a living. Seriously, I don't hesitate to recommend him.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have bought so many new cars over the years I can't count (Dave Ramsey thinks I am stupid). In my 4 years here in the OKC are I have bought a Nissan from Bob Moore, two Toyotas from Hudiburg, two Nissans from Hudiburg, and six Toyotas from Bob Howard. Hands down the Internet sales department at Bob Howard are the most negotiable and pleasant salesman I have dealt with. If a salesman pulls out the 4 squares I leave, if they ask how much I can afford I leave, and if they won't show me the dealer invoice I leave. Bob Howard has never played games with me for what it's worth.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Tulsa I could tell ya a few to avoid... I walked off several lots because of idiot salespeople. 2 in particular because they wouldn't let me test-drive without giving my cell phone number... like... HUH? I mean, I literally told one I had cash in hand and was buying a truck TODAY. But he wouldn't let me drive without giving out personal information I give to almost NO ONE. Tried to tell me he'd sold thousands of cars and no one had ever given him flack for that.

So screw them.... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom