Chevy Dealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peppersac

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
peppersac"s a good guy even if he can't spell selling,

avoid david stanley at all cost

Remember they don't teach us how to spell in tennessee. I have had bad luck with David Stanley also. Those guys are jerks because they only make $100 per car sold + an hourly wage so they pressure people hard. That is on the used lot.

blckthree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drive a few extra miles to John Holt in Chickasha and talk with Jason Leck. He is their internet salesman and you should be able to take care of most everything but a test drive before you leave your house. Bought 3 cars from Jason in the past, never a problem.

Mike :)

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
From my experience, dealing in person from the start is a waste of time; especially If you already know what you want. Maybe and hopefully I just had poor luck with getting a half decent salesman.

I was after a ram 1500, with an exact setup of packages, and they all wanted to f me over to try and make me take something off the lot, give me 1/8th my trade value, say they cannot look for or order what I want if they don't have it, or say they will look then come back 45 mins later to say they don't have it, but here are some that have some of the things you wanted that we have. And I had already told them they do not have it, and I wanted to know if they could GET it!

Nothing beats the arrogant high pressure encounter I had at dodge of Tulsa, on memorial, guy kept trying to make me put my signature on hand written papers listing what I want or whT he had and what I would pay for them, and take for my car.
I kept telling the dumass, find me what I want and we will talk numbers. He had already been informed that I had been looking for multiple months and would not settle for less than exactly what I wanted. Could he question my ability to pay? I doubt it, I own that exact truck now.

Ended up spending three solid weeks of free Time searching the online inventory at home, one dealership at a time until I found it just outside Kansas city, called them up and end of that week I was headed up to trade my car for it, they gave me what I wanted for the numbers I wanted.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Count me as another one for changing your mind about the brand. While you list your "location" in your profile as the Panhandle, you did say Oklahoma City. If you want a really good experience, go to Diffee Ford in El Reno.

If you are thinking truck or car, talk to Terry Hamner.

F-O-R-D = Ford Only Resisted Democrats

(and lies.)

Oh, and where in the Panhandle? I'm originally from Cimarron County.

Latest posts

Top Bottom