Clive Bundy - Hardcore Racist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the record.....
Never picked cotton
Not a slave
Not subsidized
Don't vote for shyster politicians
Don't have a free phone
Not indentured to the government
Do not take handouts

I do work for a living
Pay my own way
Respect the law
Take care of my own
Hold conservative views

Pretty sure I'm not one of a kind.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like Bundy just lost a lot of supporters.
I'm not going to bat for someone who on one hand thinks the Federal Government is trampling on our rights, and on the other hand, wants to enslave people.

Sounds like you don't know many 67 year old Morman's.... ya know... I've read Bill Cosby say nearly the same thing more than once...

I am starting to figure out who I don't want to speak in front of lately.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what i just read in your quote was bundy comparing slavery to servitude. Are people better off as dependents of the government or as slaves. Both are forms of slavery.

The fact that he said this in reference to black americans is what has people upset, but the same could be said about anyone, regardless of color or creed.

ditto!

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The NY Times lied...he didn't say picking cotton...he has clarified his point today and I heard the interview...and you all know what he MEANT. But for the record, he didn't say that according to him, and I believe him over an agenda-based liberal reporter.

There are many conservative African Americans that say the Democratic party and the gov't are their new masters so that isn't some radical idea he's saying...that is just a fact; the welfare state is a new form or servitude. I have said in other threads that I don't think Bundy is perfect...and I agree with Reddog1. But I KNEW sooner or later the liberal media would attempt to make this about race...it is one of their oldest tricks in the book. 52% of all black babies in NYC are aborted...I guess it is liberal and trendy to be for that...forgive Bundy for being so racist that he DOESN'T support that you guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom