Clive Bundy - Hardcore Racist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've stated from day one that he was an idiot. This statement by him doesn't change the fact.

What I have said is the .gov actions in this event are wrong. Nothing in this statement has changed that fact either.

pretty much this. Its kinna like Zimmerman, he was in the right, but he's still an idiot.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so I watched the video of the remarks, and it seems he is indeed calling out the so called civil rights movement that the KKK morphed into in order to continue oppressing black people. Also of note, he says that he sure doesn't want to go back to the point in time where blacks were slaves. However, he feels as if they are still in a type of slavery, a point which I agree with, instead of producing cotton for plantation owners, they are producing votes for shyster politicians.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you my friend, need to see a shrink! You are not safe to possess an FFL, as you are a NUTcase!!!!!!!!! I hope you get help soon.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT!!!!

I cannot believe that anyone belonging to OSA would be foolish enough to say "God bless the United States Government".

Maybe you should join your brethren on the Democratic Underground forums. Ya'll think alike.

Latest posts

Top Bottom