College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Those doors swing both ways, my friend. Fans of every team complain about the officiating after a loss, and how many times have we heard the OSU fans on this very forum going on with the “Fire Gundy!” talk over the last several years?

As for the other two, what do you think “we dun gots the last two out of three!” is? And if you replace watching young ladies playing softball with watching two sweaty dudes grabbing each other, well, then you have OSU fans.
Oh no the OU fan base wins all four of those, congrats on the last one, they do have a legit softball team nearly every year :) Patti is solid every year.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those doors swing both ways, my friend. Fans of every team complain about the officiating after a loss, and how many times have we heard the OSU fans on this very forum going on with the “Fire Gundy!” talk over the last several years?

As for the other two, what do you think “we dun gots the last two out of three!” is? And if you replace watching young ladies playing softball with watching two sweaty dudes grabbing each other, well, then you have OSU fans.

They were calling for Gundy's head earlier this year on the boards. I know this is somehow different.....

Anyone remember the meltdown Boaty had here last year? Yeah, that was fun.

Hell, our resident chitposter told everyone he was leaving..... came back under a fake name...... started talking trash to everyone. He then started betting small amounts...... and when someone called him to carpet on a big bet..... he grew REAL quiet.

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
IMG_2384.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom