Do guys EVER get tired??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean tired of EVERYTHING (Said with the same inflection as that chick in the commercial says "NOTHING!" about mopping. 🤷

One of the things I admired about the men I grew up around (farmers, ranchers, cowboys and professional football players) is they NEVER stopped. NEVER. No matter what happened they just kept plugging along like it was another day in Paradise.

No matter that their favorite dog has just died, their wife had just run off and left a note on the dinner table say "Later!", and we were forecast with -30F weather with a -4639425565 wind chill smack dab in the middle of calving season and all the girls were in the back 40 because that's where the "good grass" was and the Cowboys were having a bad season, the kid just fell and broke his arm and the truck needed an oil change ...

What got this started is a show some feminist was ranting on about toxic masculinity. And I'm just sitting here wondering why a woman (women today, not me -- let me make THAT perfectly clear 🤭) wouldn't want that toxic masculinity hanging around?? I mean y'all are the men who get **** done.🤷

Well, and that led to how the **** do y'all do it?? I'm not gonna lie, I'm more like a man than a woman in a lot of respects but as God is my witness I WILL blow my top of things get too outta hand. Far as I am concerned there is such a thing as a bridge too far and I'm standing right here, tapping my toe, waiting for your dumbass to cross it so I can tell you what a piece of **** you are. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I know, I'm an odd cat ... Lol

So anyhow, how do y'all do it?? 🤷

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1705621363005.png

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s like this 😉 Despite all the garbage out there by the feminists men and women are different and that’s alright because God made us that way for a reason. Women have thousands of more connections between the two hemispheres of their brains allowing them to process much more information at the same time. Women also have more cones in their eyes and can differentiate between shades of color much better than a man. Men have more blood for the same sized individual and larger lungs so we can get our muscles oxygenated much better than women. There are a gagillion differences but when it gets down to brass tacks women are better at certain things and men are better at others and it’s when we appreciate those differences that things run soooo much better. By the by “different” doesn’t mean more important or valuable….just different.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s like this 😉 Despite all the garbage out there by the feminists men and women are different and that’s alright because God made us that way for a reason. Women have thousands of more connections between the two hemispheres of their brains allowing them to process much more information at the same time. Women also have more cones in their eyes and can differentiate between shades of color much better than a man. Men have more blood for the same sized individual and larger lungs so we can get our muscles oxygenated much better than women. There are a gagillion differences but when it gets down to brass tacks women are better at certain things and men are better at others and it’s when we appreciate those differences that things run soooo much better. By the by “different” doesn’t mean more important or valuable….just different.
I could not have said it better.

Reaction score
Well said.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep!

name the colors.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom