College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cute? Here’s reality. There are games that matter, and a lot of games that don’t. Right now OU doesn’t matter.

It's a good thing you show how much you don't care by being triggered/obsessed by OU in all these threads.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, it’s the other way around. 3 loss OU game only matters to you and other Boomers. The rest of the NCAA football world. NO. Especially playing KS.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I hate everybody equally. Being Cherokee, I’d like to see all y’all non natives go home. European, African, Caribbean, whatever, just go home. Take your commie liberals with ya and go home. Me hunt buffalo and take squaw. Live in peace.
😂 you guys should think the white man for firewater and concrete blocks to park your old cars on. Seriously, I have never seen anyone pander to black athletes like OU.
I'm surprised OSU doesn't have a similar jersey. And every other college team for that matter. Lots of hate out there I guess.
Sounds like a graduate of a Gender Studies degree from OU. The shirts are working well this week. I’m thinking they should wear skirts next weekend. Maybe other teams just want to play football without bringing a bunch of BS wokeness into their program. I mean after all, reading a word from a players Ipad is a trigger for the OU players.

Latest posts

Top Bottom