College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate everybody equally. Being Cherokee, I’d like to see all y’all non natives go home. European, African, Caribbean, whatever, just go home. Take your commie liberals with ya and go home. Me hunt buffalo and take squaw. Live in peace.
C'mon, now! That ain't nice. You want us Euro trash to go back home so you natives can go back to being your savage, ruthless, human sacrificing, women stealing, land concuring barbarians that you were before whitey and the africans got to North America? :bolt:

After writing this, that seems like a pretty good time.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are a better team this year. OU should be proud to have beaten them by 10 points and have a 1 game winning streak. Which one of you Sooner boys wants to go $100 straight up against OSU this year. Anyone but JD8. Payable by Venmo, Zelle, or PayPal no later than Sunday after the game. Don’t you guys all fill up my inbox at once.
I already told you that Osu is the better team this year. OU has a first time head coach. But that doesn't change the fact that the series is 90-19-7 OU. Even then though wouldn't shock me for Gundy to go into his shell and do anther Poke Choke vs OU again.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
“Which one of you Sooner boys wants to go $100 straight up against OSU this year. Anyone but JD8. Payable by Venmo, Zelle, or PayPal no later than Sunday after the game. Don’t you guys all fill up my inbox at once.”

Crickets so far. Thought sure I’d have some messages from some Sooner fans that think the Sooners are so good and the Cowboys so bad.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I already told you that Osu is the better team this year. OU has a first time head coach. But that doesn't change the fact that the series is 90-19-7 OU. Even then though wouldn't shock me for Gundy to go into his shell and do anther Poke Choke vs OU again.
Apparently not enough chance of shocking you for a friendly wager. First time head coach? You must have aced Excuse Making 101 at Woke University.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Osu could very well lose to the same 3 ranked teams that OU lost to. If they can't beat texas this weekend, and Osu is an underdog that would be 2 of the 3 already. OU usually does far better than Osu vs ranked teams.

Record Against Top 25 Teams Since 2010

Alabama-----------62-16 (.794)
Ohio State---------43-13 (.767)
Oklahoma----------40-20 (.667)
LSU------------------44-25 (.637)
Clemson------------32-19 (.627)
Stanford------------31-23 (.574)
Oregon--------------28-21 (.571)
Oklahoma St-------31-25 (.553)
Georgia--------------34-29 (.539)

Latest posts

Top Bottom