College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yes. OSU loses to teams they should beat or don't play a full 60 minutes and it always phucks up their season. 2021 lost to Iowa State. They should have won. 2020 lost to unranked Texas and TCU. 2017 #6 ranked OSU lost to 16th Ranked TCU and #10 Ranked OSU lost to unranked KSU.

Not to mention there are far too many games OSU won where they were handling their opponent but didn't show up in the 2nd half and almost lost the game.
If OSU didn't lose a game this season they still wouldn't make it to the final four teams in the playoff imo. They wouldn't have last year either even if they would have beaten Baylor in the Big 12 Championship game. We have to quit scheduling teams like Arkansas-Pine Bluff and Central Michigan, etc

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG!!!! Anyone watch the USC & Utah game. What a freaking great game!!!
And the best part about it was that USC LOST!!!!!!! I love it.
Final score: Utah 43, USC 42

That Rising kid actually outplayed Caleb. I knew they'd drop one when they played someone with half an offense. Grinch gonna Grinch.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'm sure that Dancer' and JD8 will enjoy this post. Phucking Cowboys!!! Would you for once in your damn life put together a full game. What the hell is your problem with actually competing for 60 minutes? It's complete bullchit! It's a total dissappointment when you have the Big 12 in your grips and you step on your phucking dyck, again! Yeah, I'm pi**ed. For the most part the Cowboys have the talent to win these games but ALWAYS seem to find a way to lose. That's all.
Aint that bad! is anything its conditioning played out by the end of the game.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes. OSU loses to teams they should beat or don't play a full 60 minutes and it always phucks up their season. 2021 lost to Iowa State. They should have won. 2020 lost to unranked Texas and TCU. 2017 #6 ranked OSU lost to 16th Ranked TCU and #10 Ranked OSU lost to unranked KSU.

Not to mention there are far too many games OSU won where they were handling their opponent but didn't show up in the 2nd half and almost lost the game.
Only lost one stay with them!!!

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pokes did not play well. Sanders was off target all day; mostly short. Some really poor tackling. Quite a few dropped passes.
Typical Poke game when they get ahead. They always retract their fangs. That’s my only Gundy complaint. It’s been his trademark.
TCU played well. They deserved to win, as it played out. They should’ve never had the chance!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Disappointing for sure. I was surprised they kept the lead as long as they did. I knew it would be a tough one but they ran out of gas at the end. Time to regroup and move on. We got beat and have no excuses like yOU know who.

Latest posts

Top Bottom