Concealed Carry Badge, what is your opinion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chung

Marksman
Reaction score
Chung, are you for real? Some people think you're a troll trying to be an Asian stereotype From 1940s Charlie Chan movies. That's just what people think. I'm not one of those people. The more the merrier! Welcome to OSA!

Thank you! Ignerntbend! What you think of badge and billfold? Many say bad thing to have. You have the badge and bilfold both of those?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you! Ignerntbend! What you think of badge and billfold? Many say bad thing to have. You have the badge and bilfold both of those?

:rollingla at Iggy having a CCW badge on a chain necklace!! :D

Chung, many say it's a bad idea because it is a bad idea. Only person in this house with a badge is the JBT that lives here ... I don't need no stinkin' badge ... :)

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I saw this badge in question today. DAMN!! I bet he has 2k in invested in it... And he's carrying a keltec p-11??? Priorities, my friend. Priorities.... And I was right about who his SDA instructor was! Lol

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, I saw this badge in question today. DAMN!! I bet he has 2k in invested in it... And he's carrying a keltec p-11??? Priorities, my friend. Priorities.... And I was right about who his SDA instructor was! Lol

LOL! Yeh! You'd think with all that money he's got pouring in that he'd step up to the plate and buy an FN! BTW I asked him about the inlay, and he said that the jeweler has the diamonds on order. A diamond inlaid conceal carry badge, if that doesn't beat Old Bob! Haha!

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Keltec, the firearm of choice for neighborhood watchmen across America

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

I can understand why a person would collect these things as a hobby. But to go around displaying one represents a degree of ostentationess. It does in point of fact resemble a Police Officer's badge.

This with the neck chain is really all you need. The .45 is a bonus to let others know that all hell is gonna break loose if something jumps off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom