Cop of the Year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully this officer will be fired but I'm guessing not. I can't wait to hear what the officers on this forum say about this.

chubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully this officer will be fired but I'm guessing not. I can't wait to hear what the officers on this forum say about this.

There is not enough information. Remember there is always 2 sides to every story. If this article is 100% fact, which we all know is uncommon in the media, the Officer needs to be reprimanded.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is not enough information. Remember there is always 2 sides to every story. If this article is 100% fact, which we all know is uncommon in the media, the Officer needs to be reprimanded.

He needs to be fired, face charges, and sue'd.

There are two sides to every story untill the suspect is cuffed. At that time, its just stuff em and let em rant. They can't do the officer any harm.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should know by know that the officers on here will never respond to this thread. They will find a criminal doing the same thing and say well citizens (criminals) do it too. Because we are supposed to expect the same behavior from the officers as we expect from criminals now, at least that is what I gathered from another thread.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tumblr_ll3oeqQXbe1qbvaudo1_500.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom