Corporate Profits Hit New Record In 3rd Quarter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am seriously considering chemical engineering. I have always been fascinated with chemistry and my evil corporation employer would pay for it as well... The fractionation of fossil fuels is an incredible industry to be working in right now.

So your not a Banker or in the financial feild, yet you have Degree's in finance and accounting and still want yet another degree in Chemical Engineering.

That means you either hold 2 year degrees or 4 year degrees or a combination. I geuss your a scholar or career student. How do you find time to work hard and attain these degrees? Thats alot debt unless the companies you worked for foot the bill for your education and pay your salary as well.

Enlighten us to this great company so we can spread the word about how this company treats their hard working employees.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's one of your problems, you ASSume way too much.

So your not a Banker or in the financial feild, yet you have Degree's in finance and accounting and still want yet another degree in Chemical Engineering.

That means you either hold 2 year degrees or 4 year degrees or a combination. I geuss your a scholar or career student. How do you find time to work hard and attain these degrees? Thats alot debt unless the companies you worked for foot the bill for your education and pay your salary as well.

Enlighten us to this great company so we can spread the word about how this company treats their hard working employees.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha. I just distinctly remembered it because the ISP said Williams and though it was hardly far to be bragging about such speeds with that advantage.

I couldn't compete because my employer sends all our crap through some triangulated network of servers in LA, Chicago, and OKC. Too much net nanny crap.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha. I just distinctly remembered it because the ISP said Williams and though it was hardly far to be bragging about such speeds with that advantage.

I couldn't compete because my employer sends all our crap through some triangulated network of servers in LA, Chicago, and OKC. Too much net nanny crap.

Some of the speeds that guys responded with were insane!

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot about that one.

But I did remember a thread a few days ago where DPI posted about using Master Limited Partnerships to avoid taxes.

Like I said. Banker

It's called tax deferral not avoidance. And the benefit is with the MLP mostly not the investor per se. The MLPs pay really good dividends, because of their tax benefit.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's one of your problems, you ASSume way too much.

I ASSumed nothing. You said you have accounting and financial degree's. That implies multiple degrees. You said macro and micro economics were your favorite classes. You said you didnt work in the financial feild. You said your not a banker. You also said your seriously considering yet another degree in chemical engineering.

With the degrees you already say you have and another on the horizon, that makes 3 or more degrees.

Call it Liberal, out of touch, assuming if ya want. I call it career student.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ASSumed nothing. You said you have accounting and financial degree's. That implies multiple degrees. You said macro and micro economics were your favorite classes. You said you didnt work in the financial feild. You said your not a banker. You also said your seriously considering yet another degree in chemical engineering.

With the degrees you already say you have and another on the horizon, that makes 3 or more degrees.

Call it Liberal, out of touch, assuming if ya want. I call it career student.

The assumptions come from when and who paid for my degrees, debt or work paying for my education, career student. Etc. You took some information I provided and made many assumptions from what little you really know. And incorrectly I will add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom