Crazy or Badass?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRAZY OR BADASS?

• CRAZY

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • BADASS

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead.* The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.* All war depends upon it."

Capt. Ron Speirs

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how to explain it, but its a normal reaction to battle hardened soldiers in constant combat. Your brain, your ears, tell you when one is getting close. You get acclimated to the explosions. They are part of your world, and you learn to live with them.
That's all I've got to say.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran into an Iraqi Colonel that was like this guy. We were at a position where one of his companies (he was Bn CO) and our MTT were occupying and we started taking mortars. The first shell hit and he calmly says in perfect English that it's mortars. And then more, and he just keeps smoking his cigarette and drinking coffee calmly. If only the Iraqi army had more officers like him, I'd be willing to bet IS would not be a problem.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched the movie. Skipped all the posts. Could be this guy be one of the naked celeberitys, did not recoginize him eithor. What is the set up here, what is the situation?

Latest posts

Top Bottom