Curious - what movie sequel would you LOVE to see???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jphillipw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want "The Heir to the Empire" trilogy made into a movie. I think people were disappointed with the prequels because there was no buildup. We knew what was going to happen, we knew Annie was going to go dark, and it was sorta anti-climactic. Sequels however, would offer something new and people who haven't read the books, would get even more out of it.

Heir to the Empire was good, but there are lots of great (and more than a few bad) SW novels out there. Not sure how you'd choose one for a sequel. A series based on the XWing novels, now you've got a winner:)

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd choose Heir to the Empire because it really sums up the story nicely. Plus it comes in a nice trilogy packaging that works well within the already established parameters.

SwampPapa

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd like to see more Tom Clancy books made into movies. Red October and Clear & Present Danger rocked... more about John Clark's exploits. Debt of Honor, maybe? That was a phenomenal book, and I think would be a p erfect movie, goes kinda along with Law Abiding Citizen or Taken. I'd love to see Red Storm Rising made into a movie, too.

I recall reading an article years ago Tom Clancy told hollywood to go stuff because of the way they changed "sum of all fears" the "reason" being they didn't want to inflame the american public so soon after 9/11

dogs of war sequel or trial by fire

Last edited:

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cowboys VS. Illegal - Aliens

LOL, I like. Actually has potential, modern day vigilantes fed up with illegals man the border on their own and shoot first and never ask questions.

We really need more "Scream" or "Final Destination" movies...

But seriously I recently watched the most recent iteration of the Predator series of movies, which was awesome by the way, and the ending definitely sets up another one. I hope it is as good and as this last one was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom