MSMA Crabgrass Killer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Atwoods sells this, go buy it now, lol. MSMA is one of the most heavily regulated pesticides still on the market. It's a wonder you can buy it anywhere, and a wonder they even sell small quantities. If the alphabet agency goons come knocking or snooping, just tell them since you and your native friend, pooled money together on a pot farm and that's what you used it for.

More is not better, it will kill your entire lawn, and after that poison your ground water. The restrictions started in 2009 and nothing but availability has changed, back when it's use was so heavily restricted, it was in short supply and companies were scared to sell for risk of fines or lawsuits. What ever municipality or authority has anything to do with testing water quality anywhere will notice an uptick if this stuff gets popular, especially city folk.

feral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Atwoods sells this, go buy it now, lol. MSMA is one of the most heavily regulated pesticides still on the market. It's a wonder you can buy it anywhere, and a wonder they even sell small quantities. If the alphabet agency goons come knocking or snooping, just tell them since you and your native friend, pooled money together on a pot farm and that's what you used it for.

More is not better, it will kill your entire lawn, and after that poison your ground water. The restrictions started in 2009 and nothing but availability has changed, back when it's use was so heavily restricted, it was in short supply and companies were scared to sell for risk of fines or lawsuits. What ever municipality or authority has anything to do with testing water quality anywhere will notice an uptick if this stuff gets popular, especially city folk.
That's disheartening.
Got an acre of burrs right next to a big pond..bane of my and my dog's existence

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Not a pesticide, it's a herbicide, and works very well killing sandburrs.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That crap is evil and im pretty certain it's what caused my health issue. I got it on my skin a couple times, so my bad.
If you use it, please cover your entire skin. It will soak in and is claimed to cause ulcerative Colitis which I attest, is deadly over time.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MSMA is amazing. It may stun Bermuda/brown it some but won't kill it. MSMA & 2,4-D is the ultimate 1-2 knockout for most stuff. MSMA for nut grass and burs for sure. REMEMBER... Add them individually to water not water to it. If you mix MSMA and 2,4-d before adding to water you'll just make a thick goo...

Latest posts

Top Bottom