Dallas World Aquarium...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya'll who are knocking the Jenks aquarium in relation to the Texas ones should remember that the DFW area has a population about 5 times larger than Tulsa County. Heck, it's almost double the whole state of Oklahoma. The comparison is unfair.

For the price of admission to Jenks they could offer more value for the money, we are Zoo friends, do it every year and it is well worth it. We might skip the
Zoo this year and do the family admission for the aquarium this next year.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I def miss having a nice aquarium - the aquarium of the Americans was def a fav of mine growing up in Louisiana....

I recently went to the GA aquarium - for supposedly being this big bad a$$ aquarium - I was very disappointed - they didn't even have the whales that day

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a2.bp.blogspot.com__HRy5vqIgOPk_SsBIeRtaAXI_AAAAAAAABFM_uAqnxm89812f9fd1d1f0215a99de5bb8bdf3cc.jpg

Damn it Walter,..Your out of line,..man...!

Just kiddin,..I hate Texas though....

Calmer than you....

For the price of admission to Jenks they could offer more value for the money, we are Zoo friends, do it every year and it is well worth it. We might skip the
Zoo this year and do the family admission for the aquarium this next year.

Same here, we are zoo friends for the OKC zoo (which I highly recommend to any non OKC person, the exhibits are great). I would like to see OK (tulsa or OKC) step it up a notch. As I said, traditionally, I have had this deep seated hatred for Tejas (mostly cause of school mates who moved their and always brag), but after a couple of trips, I can say we, as Oklahomans, really need to up the stakes.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dallas ain't got nothin on Kuroshio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7deClndzQw

I've been to the aquarium in Jenks, Dallas, New Orleans, and Chattanooga and New Orleans was my favorite with Dallas and Chattanooga battling for second.

Nothing against Jenks, it's a fun place, just liked these other ones better.

We ate at one of the restaurants inside the Dallas aquarium (I think there's 4) and it was the best meal (chicken caesar salad + bloody mary) I've ever had at any theme park/aquarium/fun spot.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its there and merged with the Dallas Word Aquarium. Its somewhat smaller than the one on Griffin Street, downtown. The LEOs I spoke with, after ending up at the State Fairgrounds, kept trying to convince me to go in and do that one. Then they saw the burnt orange pull over in the back of my car and said "Oh, youre an enlightened Oklahoman, you want to go here..." and gave me directions to Griffin street.

So you OU guys dont get mad at me,... the burnt orange pullover was just the result of me going golfing and needing something for the cooler weather while in McKinney. My real colors are red and white, not crimson and creme, but close enough, eh? Go Huskers.... ewps, did I just say that out loud?

Not sure if I am going to Dallas this weekend but if I do I will check it out.
Looks like this year might be really good for your huskers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom