Dang thieves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't leave the wheels on your car when you go to the store or when you get home because they'll get stolen and it will be your fault for not installing a lock box in your car to put them in every time you go to the store or park your car in your driveway at home.
Oh yah, make sure you install lock box for a catalytic convertor too. Make sure you take it off every time you get out of your car.
Oh yah, that tailgate on yer truck.....
Oh yaa, and that spare tire in the back.....
Don't forget your stereo and speakers...
Make sure you put all of it in your lock box every time you get out of your vehicle or else your an unresponsible vehicle owner that allowed someone to have your vehicle and run over chillren and puppy dogs.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't wanna be laconic here, but this is how vehicles get in the hands of drunks, kids and unsafe criminal drivers.

Sorry for being pithy. Blunt. Acerbic. Aphoristic. Crude. Brusque. Epigrammatic. Sententious.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny,,,

I'm going to leave my backpack blower and string trimmer in the driveway, then complain when they get stolen.

Oh, and I left the doors to the house unlocked, and the alarm off, I can't believe someone came in and took my guns off of the coffee table, that's not my fault though, damn thieves.

I'm going to send my wife in a skimpy outfit late at night to a bad part of town, it's not her fault what happened though...

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Funny,,,

I'm going to leave my backpack blower and string trimmer in the driveway, then complain when they get stolen.

Oh, and I left the doors to the house unlocked, and the alarm off, I can't believe someone came in and took my guns off of the coffee table, that's not my fault though, damn thieves.

I'm going to send my wife in a skimpy outfit late at night to a bad part of town, it's not her fault what happened though...
Liberal viewpoint^^^
The house or car do not have to be locked in order to obtain 2 felonies(or lead injection) for takeing something from either and putting it in your backpack and acting like it's yours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom