Dang thieves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, my kids have 2 Beagles that besides barking non stop basically just eat,**** and sleep living in my back yard. Any one is welcome to come by and steal em any time they want...

I figure if someone stole my wife that they would be bring her back in about 15 minutes- so not worried about her gettin stolen...

Have a whole yard full of leaves that are free to whoever wants to come by and bag em up and take em...

I'm on my 3rd mailbox. I dont even concrete em in the ground any more. I just go buy a new one, stick it on a pole, and put the pole in the hole. Lasts about a season til school lets out every May for the summer and the miscreants are out the first night vandalizing the neighborhood...

I need to do new gutters this spring, go ahead and come by and rip my old ones down for me and take off with em, theres still a little life left in em...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do they make a lock box that i can put my vehicle in?

Yup, It's called a garage. :)

Funny,,,

I'm going to leave my backpack blower and string trimmer in the driveway, then complain when they get stolen.

Oh, and I left the doors to the house unlocked, and the alarm off, I can't believe someone came in and took my guns off of the coffee table, that's not my fault though, damn thieves.

I'm going to send my wife in a skimpy outfit late at night to a bad part of town, it's not her fault what happened though...

Damn thieves... that coffee table really tied the room together man.

Ps. Commenting about skimpy outfits does require pitchures... get on it. :)

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Liberal viewpoint^^^
The house or car do not have to be locked in order to obtain 2 felonies(or lead injection) for takeing something from either and putting it in your backpack and acting like it's yours.

I am so far from liberal, not even close.

The "I don't have to lock my stuff up" is more of a liberal perspective.

Yup, It's called a garage. :)

Damn thieves... that coffee table really tied the room together man.

Ps. Commenting about skimpy outfits does require pitchures... get on it. :)

She wont let me post them, although it is her fault for leaving them laying around...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 10 years ago my brother had a car stole out of his driveway, and the Sheriff had the gal to tell him it was his fault because we didnt have the property posted "No Tresspassing"

Never figured that one out.

Didn't he know that unless you have claymores on the bottleneck areas, razor wire all around and a Phalanx CWIS mounted on the roof that he's just beggin' for it... ?

They didn't get his rug did they?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pitchurs, pictyurs, pichures... you know the rules.

042.JPG

^^DAT ASS^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom