Darrell Issa to Sue Eric Holder Monday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Accountable for what?

Wallace: "Do you have any evidence that White House officials were involved in these decisions, that they knowingly misled Congress, and are involved in a cover up?"

Issa: "No we don't."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5ibhUECvdU

It doesn't surprise me to hear this kind of partisan parroting on this forum, but it is disappointing.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Accountable for what?

Wallace: "Do you have any evidence that White House officials were involved in these decisions, that they knowingly misled Congress, and are involved in a cover up?"

It doesn't surprise me to hear this kind of partisan parroting on this forum, but it is disappointing.

I will say it again, I hope that Eric Holder and his DoJ get a case of real "Justice" not only for (1)Fast & Furious but also for the (2)voter intimidation case in Philadelphia so that Holder and his DoJ finally get to live up to his, "Put simply, I asked that we make openness the default, not the exception." pledge that he gave to the American people. Nothing like hypocrisy, double standards and half-truths/untruths/lies to instill confidence/trust in their "Top Cop Policemen" at Holder's DoJ. They should be held accountable for their actions just as everyone else is. "IF(?)" they are found to be innocent, so be it.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Accountable for what?

Seriously? Holder is the captain of the ship so to speak. When the ship runs aground, the captain is ultimately responsible. Holder hasn't accepted ANY responsibility whatsoever. His weak, pathetic words are not supported by his actions in any way, shape or form. No one expected him to accept responsibility either, because he has a pattern of abuses that date back to Waco and the Marc Rich pardon. He's using the DoJ as a bully pulpit on immigration and voting rights, all while championing it as "civil rights". He deserves every arrow directed at him and then some. I almost never wish ill on anyone, but Holder has blood on his hands in the near triple digits, if not more. He's a sorry excuse for a human being, much less the AG of our country. If he were gone tomorrow, it'd be cause for celebrating in the streets.

I can't believe a member of this forum would actually stand up for him. He's getting a lot less bad karma than he's earned! :censored:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holder's(Napolitano's-DHS also) answer to any problem is always that he hadn't read about it, nobody informed him about it or he wasn't aware of it. One question, how did this "person" ever get passed grade school? :scratch: :uhh: :rotflmao::rollingla

Last edited:

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
With due respect to my fellow posters, Harry S. Truman, who at the time, was president of these United STATES, said "The Buck stops here", in the presidents office. To the best of my recollection, It was after the waco massacre/debacle/fiasco, that it was decided by Clinton/Reno, that the buck actually stops at the A.G.

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Executive privelege is for Presidential advice to make it free and open. Funny how the white house says it had nothing to do with Fast and Furious while the other side of its mouth says it did with the executive privelege assertion. Kind of like arguing it is not a tax while arguing it is a tax. Men speaking with forked tounges.

This administration is the most adept and prolific in our history when it comes to lying. An IOU for a chicken in every pot.

Here's to the freedom people winning out over the free stuff people in this election.

Latest posts

Top Bottom