Date night at the range!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think alot of women are more willing to follow along with the idiot crowd that has people convinced that guns are the most dangerous things you could ever have in your possession. To much Oprah, the view and whatever other retarded assed shows that most women watch. Too many hens sitting around whining & bitching and watching tv & reading magazines that tell them guns are bad & if you have one in your home your kid is probably going to die and that you should never ever let your child go to someones home that does have guns, again because they will die.
I know a lot of women who sit around watch these touchy feely crap shows that convince them that they are empowering them & that they are a strong powerful woman hear them roar etc etc bla bla bla when all they are really doing is turning them into weak ass sheep who can no longer carry an original thought. I am a woman so I can say these things, so all you men folk on here don't have to

Last edited:

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did the date night at the range a couple weeks ago with my wife. She had a great time
shooting zombies with the Glock. I had fun shooting with her. She wouldn't shoot the Mosin Nagant but was impressed by my smackin the 500yd gong with it 5/5. Family that plays together stays together!!!

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well we did it & she had a lot of fun. She was a little hesitant at first, but once she started shooting she had a blast. She shot the M&P 15-22 & the SR22. Didn't want to shoot the G19, which was ok. I thought she did real good.
i672.photobucket.com_albums_vv90_oufan24_f97cd29c.jpg

i672.photobucket.com_albums_vv90_oufan24_ecf33c9d.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats for getting her out!

I spent two hours at the Ponca range tonight with a family. They had recently got into guns, and wanted to have some range time.
Everybody from grandpa, DIL, son, and grand son was there. We shot a ton of .22 on steel challenge targets, discussed shooting, and went home.

I love doing this!

Latest posts

Top Bottom