DCM shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My neighbor was telling me about a DCM shoot this weekend. I didn't quited understand what it is, but I'm interested in learning more about them. Any info would be greatful, as I have never been to any kind of shoot. Thank you!

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the CMP web sight and looked for any sanctioned shoots in oklahoma. there are none scheduled. i looked in the eic pistol,eic rifle, rimfire, and the garand vintage military class. nothing.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The match you attend doesn't necessarily have to be a CMP match. NRA Approved High Power Rifle matches will fill the bill for "evidence of activity". You'll find NRA Approved matches around OK, often several during a single month.

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand, sorry if that came accross with any attitude. Wasn't meaning to. Your saying that if you have a CCW you can fill out a purchase form and buy from them instead of having to go to a shoot? I'm curious about going to a shoot, this one was just the topic of me and my neighbors conversation and it peaked my interest. I bought a 1903A3 the other day and the war era shooting events sound kind of fun. I'm just trying to learn something new.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many events in numerous disciplines don't get posted on OSA. You have to go ferret them out.

For a complete listing of all NRA events, go to http://www.nrapublications.org/ssusa/index.html Click on the magazine cover on the RH side. This month's matches begin on page 20 and continue through page 31. You'll note that you can sign up for a free digital version of the magazine. Some of the articles in the magazine may be helpful to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom