Shout out for Swampratt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A little shout out for Swampratt!

This past Friday I took my neighbor and his 305 engine heads to Swampratt and had him examine them. My neighbor was having an issue with one push rod bending repeatedly.

Swampratt spent a whole bunch of time examining the issue and educating both of us on engine head work and both of us learned a great deal.

The long and short of it all, is my neighbor would be better off having rebuilt heads with better components that match his newly installed cam.

Every time I hook up with Swampratt, I never fail to learn something new. His knowledge about many subjects amazes me.

If anyone should underestimate Swampratt, it would be a mistake on their part.

Now, if I could just convince him to get a damn cell phone, I would not have to PM him and could reach him by text. LOL

Thanks Swampratt for the time you took and the knowledge shared. Both I and my neighbor appreciated your time and effort.

Also, Swampratt took for a ride in his 57 Chevy and the neighbor a ride in his ( I believe 47 Dodge) pickup. They will scat on down the road!

Latest posts

Top Bottom