Delete, typical bs forum full of bs....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seem to remember a great post a week or so ago about welcoming a mass of new shooters to our sport... Should have been a sticky, but instead, we crucify a total stranger for scoring and doing right by his friends.

Shame on y'all

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seem to remember a great post a week or so ago about welcoming a mass of new shooters to our sport... Should have been a sticky, but instead, we crucify a total stranger for scoring and doing right by his friends.

Shame on y'all

Not sure if joking...but in case you weren't, yep, lets cut the guy some slack for BREAK THE LAW.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And by the way if he "gifts" then its not a straw purchase at all. As long as his friends are legally entitled to own the guns there is no cause for worry.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Shame on y'all

Very true. We need to be welcoming to new people. And this guy has done nothing but try to help since he got here. Look at his other posts to see for yourself.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j435_4FOURTWENTY20_wowow_Thread_Backfire_Negged1_zps889f46d7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom