Delete, typical bs forum full of bs....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello from Haskell....
Site looks good with some good info on it. My nephew told me about the site so I decided to check it out.

I will have my Type 07 FFL in the next 2-3 weeks so if you are in the market for something new let me know. 4G Firearms & Supply 918-430-6203

I currently have a few personal AR's that I am assembling for sale if anyone is interested.....

well... considering this ^ ... ?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if joking...but in case you weren't, yep, lets cut the guy some slack for BREAK THE LAW.

Unless you are intimately familiar with the Op, and his 2A friends, then you can only assume a law has been broken... But feel free to cast out that righteous judgement sir.

I'll righteously throw out my sincere congrats on a great deal. In this firearm climate, I would've done the same thing for my deserving brothers in arms.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dang this thread is so confusing! I was first to post but I have NO IDEA what has happened! Can someone please enlighten me?....Im guessing it was legal issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom