DHS worker suicide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the suspended DHS workers from the recent Deal death case and Briggs case has been found dead from an apparent suicide. The report stated he had spoke to a lawyer about suing DHS.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
link? remind us again, briggs?

No link yet. The story ran on news 9 OKC. at 10:00.
The Kelsey Briggs case, (google) was one of the most notorious DHS child death cases in OK. Problems in the M.E.'s office led to the child's body being exhumed at least once if not twice to find "signs of abuse". The judge in the case left the bench and "Kelsey's Law" was passed. The case also resulted in a large lawsuit settlement by the state.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My money's on more Billybob booshi+
I could be wrong.

It's always seemed to me, that people blow their brains out for complicated reasons.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sister knew the guy. He was her caseworker for when she adopted a child from an alcoholic / drug addict mother. My sister said the guy was very good and always inspected everything he was supposed to. Always knew her and the child when they would run into him and always said hello. She said he was the best caseworker she had ever worked with.

I know it does not mean much but my sister said she would rather work with him and will miss him.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister knew the guy. He was her caseworker for when she adopted a child from an alcoholic / drug addict mother. My sister said the guy was very good and always inspected everything he was supposed to. Always knew her and the child when they would run into him and always said hello. She said he was the best caseworker she had ever worked with.

I know it does not mean much but my sister said she would rather work with him and will miss him.

I've read and heard nothing but glowing reports of this man's character and dedication to children. It's said he was against the placements of both Kelsey and Serenity that resulted in their murders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom