Dimocrat Debate Round 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw an interview with Tulci Gabbard. She’s well spoken and doesn’t come off as looney. I was semi impressed.

Yeah, she's pretty sharp but her support for universal health care, $15 federal minimum wage, "free" community college for everyone, and "free" four year college based on income makes her someone I would never vote for.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, she's pretty sharp but her support for universal health care, $15 federal minimum wage, "free" community college for everyone, and "free" four year college based on income makes her someone I would never vote for.
Make no mistake, I would never vote for her either. But, for someone that supports those issues, she makes it sound good.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's how we would get even more of the educated beyond her intelligence AOC's.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll bet creepy Joe will be a little more prepared for Harris than he was on the first go around.
Man you would think so. I just don't know, creepy uncle joe is an absolute gaff machine. His people have to be concerned. I seriously think in his mind he thinks since he was the second comings V.P. that no one should challenge him on anything. If he isn't better prepared they could land a knockout blow on him.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man you would think so. I just don't know, creepy uncle joe is an absolute gaff machine. His people have to be concerned. I seriously think in his mind he thinks since he was the second comings V.P. that no one should challenge him on anything. If he isn't better prepared they could land a knockout blow on him.

Evidence of this is Biden repeating the "If you like your doctor, you can keep him" mantra from Obamacare's promises.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

He is certainly doing the rope-a-dope right now. Even though he is in the lead, I don’t see him challenging Trump.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Biden's 'you can keep your doctor if you like your doctor' is not going to help him at all.
The media and the DNC don't want an old white guy. They'll do all kinds of contortions to get
Kamala Harris as the nominee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom