Do you think any of our LEO not supporting OK SDA or conceal carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "protected class" stuff only applies to GOVERNMENTAL discrimination (Due Process clause of the 14th Amendment). The only reason certain types of private discrimination are illegal are federal laws like the '68 Civil Rights Act and their State counterparts. They all need to go IMO. The only type of association there should be between individuals is the VOLUNTARY sort. Anything less is involuntary servitude, pure and simple.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you guys want to shove your "rights' in other people's faces? If a business owner doesn't want you to bring a gun into his business, why do you somehow believe you should be able to violate his right to run his business the way he wishes?

Just. Go. Someplace. Else.

This board is full of threads bitching about the liberals pushing their beliefs. This board is full of threads bitching about gays pushing their beliefs. So, it's ok for YOU to force YOUR beliefs on others, but they are Satanic hell spawn for pushing theirs?

So, if I criticize you for the very thing that I do, what does that make me? Uh, gee, maybe a...HYPOCRITE?

Henschman is right. Association should be voluntary.

The "protected class" stuff only applies to GOVERNMENTAL discrimination (Due Process clause of the 14th Amendment). The only reason certain types of private discrimination are illegal are federal laws like the '68 Civil Rights Act and their State counterparts. They all need to go IMO. The only type of association there should be between individuals is the VOLUNTARY sort. Anything less is involuntary servitude, pure and simple.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you guys want to shove your "rights' in other people's faces? If a business owner doesn't want you to bring a gun into his business, why do you somehow believe you should be able to violate his right to run his business the way he wishes?

Just. Go. Someplace. Else.

This board is full of threads bitching about the liberals pushing their beliefs. This board is full of threads bitching about gays pushing their beliefs. So, it's ok for YOU to force YOUR beliefs on others, but they are Satanic hell spawn for pushing theirs?

So, if I criticize you for the very thing that I do, what does that make me? Uh, gee, maybe a...HYPOCRITE?

Henschman is right. Association should be voluntary.

even the camps?

BamaAlum97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No not really. I am not Spock and you are not McCoy and we are not weighing the life of Captain Kirk against the lives of the Enterprise crew. (I'll send a gift card to whomever correctly identifies this episode. Come on you damn nerds!)

Is that from The Tholian Web? Kirk is lost in space...Spock & Bones watch the video left by Kirk where he makes Spock the new Captain?

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No not really. I am not Spock and you are not McCoy and we are not weighing the life of Captain Kirk against the lives of the Enterprise crew. (I'll send a gift card to whomever correctly identifies this episode. Come on you damn nerds!)

Wrath of Kahn.

Please donate my winnings to your favorite charity. :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom