Does anyone know about Rijas out of Claremore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to try to stay away from this, but after so many days seeing it, I had to open it and post...

I was at the last Claremore gun show Sat. and have not found anything to buy, and me being the way I am I had to stop by their table, knowing they sale Black Rain guns and asked if they had any Black Rain lowers.

The guy at the table said no, but they will be more then happy to put one together for me. As I told them I only wanted the lower, and he popped off I should "LET A REAL GUN SMITH PUT ONE TOGEHRER FOR ME!"

At that time I started ROLMAO at them and he asked what is so funny.... I just had to walk off.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were all uneducated enthusiasts in the beginning... I know a few guys who bought from them, and swear the Rijas name now that they know better. It's hard to blame a person who believes their schit when first coming into the industry. They sell guns like people sell cars... We're conditioned from birth to believe all of it

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was going to try to stay away from this, but after so many days seeing it, I had to open it and post...

I was at the last Claremore gun show Sat. and have not found anything to buy, and me being the way I am I had to stop by their table, knowing they sale Black Rain guns and asked if they had any Black Rain lowers.

The guy at the table said no, but they will be more then happy to put one together for me. As I told them I only wanted the lower, and he popped off I should "LET A REAL GUN SMITH PUT ONE TOGEHRER FOR ME!"

At that time I started ROLMAO at them and he asked what is so funny.... I just had to walk off.

You should have asked if they knew any

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the free enterprise system at work. We want the market to cull out the bad products and bad vendors. They should keep renting tables and hawking their guns. Let the buyer beware. The market will fix this.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've not dealt with the company, but it sounds like they are the "Lynn Hickey" of the firearms industry. Word was, back in the Lynn Hickey days, that he would prefer to sell one car to everyone in OKC than sell more than one to "just a few customers." With that kind of philosophy, it's no wonder that Rijas may be mimicking Lynn Hickey.

Or, is that channeling since Hickey is gone?

Latest posts

Top Bottom