Does this mean new Cold War?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sevastopol is in Crimea. Crimeans broke off from Ukraine. Then they willfully joined the Russians as most are Russian and want to be with Russia again.

I think You are not listening to what he's saying. Crimea was dealt to Ukraine from Russia. One does not simply take a gift back after given. That causes big trouble we now see.

Lynx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
From what I have read the .gov in Kiev has a very forceful draft and has promised land in the east for volunteers. If the rebels in the east have a breakthrough do you guys think that could force the US .gov to react?

The entire scenario in Ukraine is because of the US government's meddling reaction. The neocons want regime change in Russia. It is about world hedgemony. The US government with the 'American Exceptionalism' it espouses and many American cling to does not or will not abide another nation being more powerful than it. And in the chase to be at the top and remain there it has bankrupted the nation thoroughly. The US is paying for it's war machine with borrowed or printed money and with the blood of it's children. Meanwhile, American society as a whole has regressed to a cesspool of immorality.

“Of the twenty-two civilizations that have appeared in history, nineteen of them collapsed when they reached the moral state the United States is in now.” - Arnold Joseph Toynbee

Russia will not go down without a fight. Unlike the US, Russia has a thousand plus year vested interest in that region of the world. The bear will destroy the eagle. And they will be in the right for doing so. The US will be in the wrong. If Americans want to back a losing and wrong proposition with the blood of it's children, then let things continue as they are currently going.

The fact remains that the people of the US are being lead down a path of destruction by psychopaths in the US government. I don't see thing reversing course to the narrow and moral pathway. The US as a nation is being destroyed from within by insane people. The US is on it's deathbed.

And the cycle of life continues.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The entire scenario in Ukraine is because of the US government's meddling reaction. The neocons want regime change in Russia. It is about world hedgemony. The US government with the 'American Exceptionalism' it espouses and many American cling to does not or will not abide another nation being more powerful than it. And in the chase to be at the top and remain there it has bankrupted the nation thoroughly. The US is paying for it's war machine with borrowed or printed money and with the blood of it's children. Meanwhile, American society as a whole has regressed to a cesspool of immorality.

“Of the twenty-two civilizations that have appeared in history, nineteen of them collapsed when they reached the moral state the United States is in now.” - Arnold Joseph Toynbee

Russia will not go down without a fight. Unlike the US, Russia has a thousand plus year vested interest in that region of the world. The bear will destroy the eagle. And they will be in the right for doing so. The US will be in the wrong. If Americans want to back a losing and wrong proposition with the blood of it's children, then let things continue as they are currently going.

The fact remains that the people of the US are being lead down a path of destruction by psychopaths in the US government. I don't see thing reversing course to the narrow and moral pathway. The US as a nation is being destroyed from within by insane people. The US is on it's deathbed.

America will not lose.
That's a fact jack.
Dig up ol blood n guts!!

Lynx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think You are not listening to what he's saying. Crimea was dealt to Ukraine from Russia. One does not simply take a gift back after given. That causes big trouble we now see.

It wasn't Khrushchev's to gift. Regardless, the US government is the cause of the problems happening in the Ukraine currently. Like just about all the hostilities around the world. Oh well. Interesting to discuss but time to call it an evening. :)

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe this is one of the psychopaths.

George Soros told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria over the weekend he is responsible for establishing a foundation in Ukraine that ultimately contributed to the overthrow of the country’s elected leader and the installation of a junta handpicked by the State Department.
“First on Ukraine, one of the things that many people recognized about you was that you during the revolutions of 1989 funded a lot of dissident activities, civil society groups in eastern Europe and Poland, the Czech Republic. Are you doing similar things in Ukraine?” Zakaria asked Soros.
“Well, I set up a foundation in Ukraine before Ukraine became independent of Russia. And the foundation has been functioning ever since and played an important part in events now,” Soros responded.
It is well-known, although forbidden for the establishment media to mention, that Soros worked closely with USAID, the National Endowment for Democracy (now doing work formerly assigned to the CIA), the International Republican Institute, the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs, the Freedom House, and the Albert Einstein Institute to initiate a series of color revolutions in Eastern Europe and Central Asia following the engineered collapse of the Soviet Union.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And another

US Assistant Secretary of State for Europe, Nuland said: “Since the declaration of Ukrainian independence in 1991, the United States supported the Ukrainians in the development of democratic institutions and skills in promoting civil society and a good form of government - all that is necessary to achieve the objectives of Ukraine’s European. We have invested more than 5 billion dollars to help Ukraine to achieve these and other goals. ” Nuland said the United States will continue to “promote Ukraine to the future it deserves.”

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I do believe you're onto something.
Unfortunately the evidence doesn't jibe with the worldview most Americans have, so we'll all march right down the road, "fighting for freedom" and such. What a waste.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What would we think if Russian tanks were being shipped to Canada/Mexico?

I believe most people in the US believe Russia is making provocative moves, and that is not the case. There is no aggressive moves towards the US or EU, the only thing that can be said is they may be arming the rebels in eastern Ukraine. Like the US arms groups in South America. The investigation of MH17 is now a secret between four countries and no one country can release the results without the approval of the other three.

Latest posts

Top Bottom