Dong's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My dad and I used to buy lead moulds and reloading supplies in there back in the 1990's. It was cluttered and disorganized back then as well. But, this was before internet ordering and almost no one else could compete on reloading inventory. Went in with a list, got in and got out. Is it still zebra striped on the outside?

Jeff Freeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dong's prices are aiight.... but it pretty much is a flea market in there, and I don't like the way they do business. If an aspiring retailer was doing market research and wanted an example of how NOT to treat the consumer this would be the the perfect place to go. They have a good selection of ammo, guns (albiet they are quite literally stacked on top of each other), and accessories. The store itself is in the ghetto and it looks like a Somalian warlord's compound.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dong's prices are aiight.... but it pretty much is a flea market in there, and I don't like the way they do business. If an aspiring retailer was doing market research and wanted an example of how NOT to treat the consumer this would be the the perfect place to go. They have a good selection of ammo, guns (albiet they are quite literally stacked on top of each other), and accessories. The store itself is in the ghetto and it looks like a Somalian warlord's compound.

Dude I am laughing! So true!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been going there for SD ammo lately, pretty much everything people say here is true by my experiences.

Latest posts

Top Bottom