Doomsday Preppers, Season 2?!!?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CastleB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the show. I've learned something new from each one of the groups they've had on there. .

I pick up new ideas all of the time from the show. But, we all know that the only way they make the show interesting is to film the "over the top" Preppers.
Just like the way the news crew that show up after a tornado and look for the people to interview. Almost always interview the poor soul that has only 3 teeth and can't complete a full sentence without saying "YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN" afterwards.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pick up new ideas all of the time from the show. But, we all know that the only way they make the show interesting is to film the "over the top" Preppers.
Just like the way the news crew that show up after a tornado and look for the people to interview. Almost always interview the poor soul that has only 3 teeth and can't complete a full sentence without saying "YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN" afterwards.

Truth ...

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best thing I've picked up was from the last episode. The ex-cop who put the plywood over the windows, his method was pretty decent. I have improved on it though

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If this thread was in the general discussion section it would go places. Theres some good material here. Lol, a 3 tooth hickleberry, with a dildo, in a storage container in the middle of Alaska. Now thats prepping.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this thread was in the general discussion section it would go places. Theres some good material here. Lol, a 3 tooth hickleberry, with a dildo, in a storage container in the middle of Alaska. Now thats prepping.

I'm really surprised that some of the GDers haven't found their way in ...

Some dingleweed in Texas just torched off a .308 right next to his buddy's face! I swear, as God is my witness, any of you guys do that to me at the campout and I'll gouge your eyes out with my fingernails ... AND I'm WON'T share my cookies! :lmfao:

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Thank you, Lurker66, for the best laugh I've had in awhile.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm really surprised that some of the GDers haven't found their way in ...

Some dingleweed in Texas just torched off a .308 right next to his buddy's face! I swear, as God is my witness, any of you guys do that to me at the campout and I'll gouge your eyes out with my fingernails ... AND I'm WON'T share my cookies! :lmfao:

ill guard the cookies while you gouge eyes.

CastleB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thank You Lurker!! I think I am gonna steal this for my profile Quote! LMAO:pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom