Drone strikes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowlight

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being that the big brother can use the drones on US citizens, on US soil, deemed at terrorist threat, anybody trying to prep for those bad boys? Wonder who determines what kind of criteria a threat is and when a strike is authorized?

Tuplumber

Marksman
Reaction score
They say they do not have the authority to kill non combatants. What do Obama and Holder consider a combatant? We know they consider preppers , veterans and constitutionalists terrorists. So would it be far fetched to assume they consider me a combatant if I am providing food or supplies to a so called terrorist?

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The concept of murdering patriots is hardly new. Such as the murder of Vicki Weaver. Now it's just new weapon. But really, how efficient are they at eliminating pesky enemies of the state? Not exactly covert is it? Or, maybe by instilling fear into average sheeple citizens, they have become the largest terrorist organization in the world.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The concept of murdering patriots is hardly new. Such as the murder of Vicki Weaver. Now it's just new weapon. But really, how efficient are they at eliminating pesky enemies of the state? Not exactly covert is it? Or, maybe by instilling fear into average sheeple citizens, they have become the largest terrorist organization in the world.

I don't think the "average sheeple citizens" is afraid of the drones. I don't think they could care two hoots and a holler as long as they get their "American Idol" and "Honey Boo-Boo" episodes on time ... Maybe I'm wrong, but I really, really don't think the general populace has given any of this stuff a second thought. It's just another day in paradise ... Go to work, pick up McD's at the drive-thru to eat at the office, work, go home, stop at Subway's drive-thru for a sandwich because they worked thru lunch and are starving, watch tv maybe out to dinner with friends, beat kids, put them to bed, have a drink (or a snort), go to bed, repeat ...

OKMinuteman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So who could be considered enemies of the state, er Obama? I suppose judging by our new Secretary of Defense most anyone that supports Israel. Now according to the SPLC - Southern Poverty Law Center most anyone who identifies illegal aliens as criminals or would like to see them arrested, imprisoned or deported. Now those pesky anti-illegal alien laws and anyone supporting them are enemies as well. Of course those that happen to believe that marriage should only be between a man and woman. Guess you would have to throw in the mix all those nut jobs that cling to their guns and bibles and that silly old second ammendment and even folks that don't support homosexual and transgendered civil rights especially when it comes to teaching those practices in the public school system to your 7 year old. Now there are those that get really screwy both on the left and right but are they worthy of a hellfire up the poop shoot? Clearly some in this country have such disregard for others civil rights that seriously contemplate doing harm and must be verbably held to the wall of public exposure even by a single Senator. Again, some here may well be considered enemies of The State of Obama but I choose to believe most here are truly Patriots of The State and to the American way of life. I'm reminded of an old quote from William Pitt, "Necessiity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, the creed of slaves".

Who is the enemy at the door?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom