Dude on the Tower poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will it end?

• Total voters

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so has this guy been eating at all ? i thought i read a couple days ago that they had offered him food and water but he didnt take it. maybe he has since then? what about at night, does he get in some type of position to sleep or has he been staying up the entire time? if he hasnt been eating, his body has to be in pretty bad shape by now. seems like he will end up getting disoriented and falling or pass out and fall. just doesnt look like a good outcome for him either way since it doesnt look like he is going to come down willingly.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The radio station said he was still there as of about 8:00 a.m. this morning. I just can't imagine him lasting much longer. Of coure I said the same thing sat. night while I watched him up there for about 30 min. while the wife and I ate a hamburger at the what-a-burger on the corner by the tower??

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so has this guy been eating at all ? i thought i read a couple days ago that they had offered him food and water but he didnt take it. maybe he has since then? what about at night, does he get in some type of position to sleep or has he been staying up the entire time? if he hasnt been eating, his body has to be in pretty bad shape by now. seems like he will end up getting disoriented and falling or pass out and fall. just doesnt look like a good outcome for him either way since it doesnt look like he is going to come down willingly.

He had a Gatorade on Thursday or Friday (Thursday being his first day) but last I heard he's had nothing since. He's been positioning himself to take naps, but hasn't really been sleeping much.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK... this guy is a space alien.

I'm expecting him to bounce from tower leg to tower leg and then over to another rooftop and off into the distance at any moment when he gets tired of playing with us.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
check out the comments from ny daily news..

"Tulsa, OKLAHOMA, the Gold Buckle of the Bible Belt. Home to Oral Roberts U, and the Redest of NRA Loving, Republican Red Gun Toting States. I'm sure with all that Rightwing Christian Compassion they'll do something to save this poor deranged man. Maybe an exorcism ?"

http://www.nydailynews.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=143071

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poor Tower Guy. I drove by a bit ago and snapped a couple pics, though I couldn't get too close. He's looking fatigued, but he's one seriously tough cat.

alh4.googleusercontent.com__JLl_3Tb2vXs_TkqBKgYflDI_AAAAAAAACP4_QEBgRjH5Wn4_s640_010.JPG

alh6.googleusercontent.com__JHqC7wA6Enk_TkqBKz3AFxI_AAAAAAAACP8_Wc08QBdoFtE_s912_012.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom