End of our way of life.....watch this video....you will start to prepare...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spdracr

Marksman
Reaction score
I came across these videos a few weeks ago. For those who have time and want to hear some shocking ideas on the state of our country and western civilization as we know it, watch these videos. At times the woman gets on a tangent, even if she is right, but bear with me and watch all the videos. You will not think of our way of life the same after. The videos have to do with how frail our financial system is and how close we really are to the edge. http://www.fedupusa.org/2012/11/the-economy-is-going-to-implode/ is the link. You may have to copy and paste it. There are 8 videos. Start on the top and work your way down. I always knew stuff like this was going on but she puts numbers and experience to work to explain it. Even if some is not true, it will make you think.....

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you just give us a little cliff notes version? I don't have time to watch this stuff. Currently trying to get caught on watching reruns of Doomsday Preppers.

Spdracr

Marksman
Reaction score
Can you just give us a little cliff notes version? I don't have time to watch this stuff. Currently trying to get caught on watching reruns of Doomsday Preppers.

The videos explain how the whole financial system has been leveraged on thin air. How the whole thing is a house of cards and the federal government and large corporations, along with the fed, has sold the American tax payer down the tubes. But we are not the only ones at risk. The entire world is on the brink. I know it is long but it is worth the time to watch it. It is unbelievable what has been done to all of us. Rome is burning and all we care about is what is for dinner.....

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I came across these videos a few weeks ago. For those who have time and want to hear some shocking ideas on the state of our country and western civilization as we know it, watch these videos. At times the woman gets on a tangent, even if she is right, but bear with me and watch all the videos. You will not think of our way of life the same after. The videos have to do with how frail our financial system is and how close we really are to the edge. http://www.fedupusa.org/2012/11/the-economy-is-going-to-implode/ is the link. You may have to copy and paste it. There are 8 videos. Start on the top and work your way down. I always knew stuff like this was going on but she puts numbers and experience to work to explain it. Even if some is not true, it will make you think.....

Hmmmm...

3 Posts and this is the 1st.

Let me guess.

Pushing gold??????

Latest posts

Top Bottom