End of our way of life.....watch this video....you will start to prepare...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone really think gold and silver will matter when the SHTF? People will trade for USEFUL things like food, fire starters, tools, guns, ammo, etc. If there is a shortage of food, who is going to take gold or silver in exchange for food? Go read SHTFblog.com. It is a blog about a family that survied in Croatia during all the crap that went on there in the 90's. BRUTAL. Money and Gold were not what got people by. The main "currency" was whatever people needed to survive. Liquor, toilet paper, tampons, maxi-pads, knives, tarps, nails, hammers, saws, axes, flints, knife-sharpeners, shampoo, soap, bleach, medicines, ect. THAT will be the currency after SHTF. I feel sorry for the libtards that don't own guns. They will learn the error of their ways if SHTF happens.

For sure. I LOL at those that think anything other than barter goods will be used for currency.

The current glut of gold sellers on the TV are only reaping profit from the higher prices that are currently in place. You never hear these advertizements when gold prices go down.

I've spent my time in 3rd world country's. Like you said, they don't have a clue about what gold is as far as currency.

I'll give you a chicken for that box of ammo is more like it.

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh! You should have stated that it was from Ann Barnhardt. You know, the person who has refused to pay her
Federal income taxes and had her bank account jacked by them for $20,000. The woman who, after MF Global ripped
It's investors off to the tune of $150B, desolved her firm and gave her customers money back because she believes no
money is safe from the gov. now. The woman who is pro gun and has her own pink AR15 and dares the Muslims or anyone else to come take it from her. And gives them her street address in case they want to take her up.

A brand plucked from the fire........

Maybe people would be more entertained to watch her burn the Koran that has been booked marked with bacon strips?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=htshvId51UE

Glock N Load

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have watched videos of Ann Barnhardt!! She is a bada$$ chick if you ask me!!
Ahhhhhhh! You should have stated that it was from Ann Barnhardt. You know, the person who has refused to pay her
Federal income taxes and had her bank account jacked by them for $20,000. The woman who, after MF Global ripped
It's investors off to the tune of $150B, desolved her firm and gave her customers money back because she believes no
money is safe from the gov. now. The woman who is pro gun and has her own pink AR15 and dares the Muslims or anyone else to come take it from her. And gives them her street address in case they want to take her up.

A brand plucked from the fire........

Maybe people would be more entertained to watch her burn the Koran that has been booked marked with bacon strips?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=htshvId51UE

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. That's the way of the world. Always has been and always will be. Don't tell me you've never heard this statement?

Who has gold that doesn't have a gun? Plenty of people that have guns have no gold. He who has the gold always makes the rules. It's always been that way. I tried to Google up your responce but couldn't find any history behind it.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_'He_who_has_the_gold_makes_the_rules'_mean

Answer:In ancient times, as well as in modern times, whoever has the most money usually can have the ability of having the most influence over the ruling power. Through the ruling power, they can bribe or blackmail them into making rules. Basically, he who holds the money will be able to rule a whole country from behind the throne - whoever sits on the throne is the figurehead of power.

Glock N Load

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your exactly right Yukon! Any fool can have a gun but most wont have gold! It's the people like pak-40 you gotta watch out for! They have the mentality of "Why prepare when i can just go shoot people and take what they got".
Who has gold that doesn't have a gun? Plenty of people that have guns have no gold. He who has the gold always makes the rules. It's always been that way. I tried to Google up your responce but couldn't find any history behind it.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_'He_who_has_the_gold_makes_the_rules'_mean

Answer:In ancient times, as well as in modern times, whoever has the most money usually can have the ability of having the most influence over the ruling power. Through the ruling power, they can bribe or blackmail them into making rules. Basically, he who holds the money will be able to rule a whole country from behind the throne - whoever sits on the throne is the figurehead of power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom